Friday, November 11, 2011

Moving Ahead

Wow, it's been since June that I've written...well, that's ok. A lot has changed since then.  I'm growing.  I'm letting the past rest there..where it should stay.  And I'm learning to love and accept him and myself, for who we are.

That's a hard thing to do.  But I am nicer to myself now.  And I read a lot about zen habits, facing fears and being happy.  All those things help.

We have reached sort of an equilibrium amongst the hurt feelings.  But we both are still here and we are trying to move ahead.  I can't make him want to tell the truth.  I can't forget how much he has hurt me.

But we have something really special and it's worth all of this.  I am happy today.  And I am grateful for so much in Life.  I am grateful that I have someone that loves me and comes back week after week even though he doesn't know if I'm going to accept him or hate him.  I am healthy.  I have a wonderful circle of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment