Monday, November 14, 2011

Some Days.....Like Today

Some days there is a strong desire to go home to my partner and get that hug that I know can make me feel like I'm not alone in the world.  And sometimes, even if nothing is said all night long, it would be nice to get cozy in our house, complete the evening chores, then fall asleep side by side. 

And sometimes it would be nice to know that I could always go home to him...even if we were mad at each other, but to know that we were committed in that way too. 

It is nice to still feel so drawn to him, even after all this time. 

Hope you are having a wonderful night my love.

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    My name is Jack.

    I'm the author of a popular guide called "Jack's Blowjob Lessons" ( you can Google it ), I ran into your blog and I believe that your readers might find my guide valuable.

    Please tell me if it is possible to write a guest article on your blog and/or do you write book reviews? If yes, I can send you a copy.

    Thanks in advance,
    Jack

    ReplyDelete